The North Bend Eagle
is the hometown newspaper of North Bend and Morse Bluff, Nebraska
In the Aug. 17
print and online
Morse Bluff Eagle edition
• Morse Bluff Q125 committee donates $12,000
• Czech cousins visit Hines farm
• Images from Morse Bluff Legion barbecue
• Saunders, Dodge county fair purple ribbons
• Two alumni among new NBC teachers
• Cross-country biker visits North Bend
• Alumni help with NBC speech camp
• NBC school start information
• Weekly features: Looking back in North Bend history, birth announcements, engagement and wedding announcements, opinion columns, school lunch menus, senior center menus, community calendar, sports box scores and stories, and much more!
Search digital Eagle archives 1897-2011 via the North Bend Library
Link to NebPress Digital for Eagle e-sub access.
Old Settlers 2017
will be June 23-25
|Madeline Kavan, 3, gets a push from mom Nicole in Morse Bluff's Centennial Park. The park opened 10 years ago.
See some of the favorite pictures from the Pride of the Platte Photo Exhibit!
• Morse Bluff sign nods to history
• Cody family aims to finish late father's tractor restoration
• School board looks at paved parking
• Mullally loses weight FAST
• Council: Golf carts being considered for city streets
• Snover family recieves pioneer farm award
• Howell new to Lutheran pulpit
• Park pavilion making room for replacement
• Nathan: Marking 10 years of Eagling (and making up verbs)
• Slideshow: Old Settlers 2016 part 2
• Slideshow: Old Settlers 2016 part 1
• Slideshow: Find yourself in the Old Settlers parade crowd!
• Slideshow: Old Settlers Kiddie Parade
• Slideshow: Images from NBC graduation
• Link: KMTV's Ch. 3 story "North Bend risen from the ashes"
• Slideshow: NB Optimist tournament part one and part two
• Video: Take a video tour of the new North Bend library